As gold’s popularity as a retirement investment grows, so does your choice of top rated gold IRA companies
Consumer power and online ratings are keeping gold IRA providers on their A-game and it’s you the customer who benefits.
Competition is fierce and it’s clear the battle lies in customer service – in fact two of the four top rated companies in the Bullion Dealer Of The Year 2015 vote are gold IRA specialists, known for their customer care.
Directory Listings: 20 Leading Gold IRA Companies
These are our top 20 gold IRA companies listed, at time of publication.
For all specialist Gold IRA companies listed in Bullion.Directory see our full directory category
American BullionRead More
Money Metals ExchangeRead More
Amagi MetalsRead More
Liberty Metals GroupRead More
Miles FranklinRead More
A-Mark Precious MetalsRead More
Fisher Precious MetalsRead More
Investment RaritiesRead More
The Gold CenterRead More
Royal Metals GroupRead More
Atlantic Precious MetalsRead More
All Pro GoldRead More
Colorado GoldRead More
Pacific Coin ExchangeRead More
Selecting your gold IRA provider
As with any purchase involving a significant amount of money, it’s essential you carry out proper due diligence on your selected shortlist of gold IRA companies.
As an impartial directory we can’t advise on a specific company, but the 2015 Gold Dealer Of The Year vote saw over 20,000 verified public votes cast, with 2 clear winners – US based gold IRA specialists, Money Metals Exchange and Regal Assets taking a huge share of the vote.
Whichever company you choose to use for your precious metals IRA investments, carry out at least the following basic checks and safeguards:
- Examine the gold IRA company’s profile, rating and reviews both here at Bullion.Directory and on our favorite 3rd party review site The Better Business Bureau. (To save time, all our directory listings link to the corresponding BBB entry)
- Be wary of glowing company reviews on websites you don’t recognize, especially reviews that end “don’t buy from X, buy from Y”. There are multiple ongoing court cases concerning 100’s of fake review sites discovered to be under control of the companies being reviewed.
- Ensure the company lists a working phone number and physical company address on their site – the more methods you have to contact your chosen company the better.
- Check out the company listing on LinkedIn – most gold companies will have their own listing, or at least listings for their top employees and management. Do they seem an authority in their field?
- If the company is an LLC (Limited Liability Company) visit the website for the secretary of state or division of corporations of the company’s state – and do a search on the company. You may be surprised at what you find out.
- Finally, phone the gold IRA company up – speak to someone and get a feel for the company. Are you being given the hard-sell? Do they seem like the kind of people you’d hand over $50,000 to?
While none of the checks can 100% guarantee you’ll be in safe hands (three major US gold dealers went out of business in 2014) at least you’re not going in blind and with any investment, knowledge is power.
And remember – when you’ve dealt with your chosen gold IRA company, please share your experiences on Bullion.Directory, good or bad – and help future investors make the correct decisions for their retirement choices.
So these are our listed gold IRA companies – where next?
The award winning Gold IRA guide and kit delivered to your door – free